ONE ON ONE SESSIONS
- You bring an idea, vision or project in motion to the table. This could be anything from a book you’ve been dreaming of writing to a brand that needs birthing. Every stage of the creative process is welcome.
- We examine it, which may include brainstorming, planning, designing or executing, depending on your needs and where you are at.
- Outside help for things I don't offer, such as graphic and web design or social media management, can be brought in through my contacts.
- These sessions are focused on creating the life you want, while healing any of the limiting beliefs, traumas and stuck emotions holding you back.
- We will get clear on exactly what you want to work on and where you feel stuck; through an assessment, I can begin to identify specific limiting beliefs or life experiences getting in your way. Using a variety of tools and practices, such as conscious dialogue, hypnotic reprogramming and somatic therapy, we will begin to work with the subconscious mind. Essentially, we are rewiring your brain to shift both your inner and outer reality.
- There is no one size fits all approach to this work, which means that these sessions are tailored to your specific needs. You leave with customized daily tools and homework to support your process. Through consistency and accountability, the distance between you and your vision shrinks.
Sessions are available in person in Bali or via Facetime. See testimonials below.
session TESTIMONIALS -
“Working with Kenna is a radical experience in self love. Kenna connects you to the beliefs and wants of your highest self and is then somehow able to convey to your unconscious mind that you are worthy of them. She has been responsible for some of the biggest breakthroughs of my life. She is the real deal.” - Meagan, Film & TV Writer
"I've had about half a dozen sessions with Kenna over the last three years, and each has had a profound impact on my life. She's one of the most spiritually connected people I've ever met--my go-to for insight and guidance during difficult times. Over the years, she's helped me heal trauma, body issues, low self-esteem and manifest jobs (literally within 24 hours) using her tailored combo of spiritual techniques. What I love most is that she has her feet firmly on the ground, while her head is off in some other dimension. She communicates so much empathy and intelligence; I felt instantly at ease in her company, despite my being a weirdo introvert. I've had plenty of "readings" and seen countless practitioners, but Kenna's the only one I keep coming back to. That's because what she does really works and has had a measurable, lasting impact on my life." - Anna, Film & TV Writer
"My one on one sessions with Kenna have been grounding and insightful. Kenna's presence is calming from the get-go and her warm, empathic nature is on full display as she talks with me about what I experience and what I want to accomplish. During the sessions I feel safe and cared for by her, which allows me to surrender into deeply connecting with my body. I leave sessions with Kenna more aware of my thoughts and thought blockages, more in tune with my body and more in sync with my journey." - Courtney, Actress & Director
"Simply put, Kenna has changed my life. In the past, I did therapy with a psychiatrist for 5 years, but eventually reached the point where I wanted someone with an alternative approach. It's now been more than 7 months of meeting once a week in person and my life is completely different. Kenna always asks the right questions (she asks all possible questions), she is attentive and smart, and uses a variety of different methods to help me achieve my goals. Through our sessions, I've arrived at some really important conclusions regarding my life. After looking back at the past 7 months, I'm 100% sure that deciding to work with her was one best decisions I have ever made." - Eduardo, Branding & Design
"Kenna assisted me in creating new photo content for my website and social media platforms. Working with Kenna was incredibly easy. She was able to make me feel relaxed during our photo shoot, offering her ideas and direction, yet also giving me space to explore and be free. The photos turned out beautifully and I've received so many compliments on them! Thank you Kenna!" ~ Kat, Artist & Yoga Teacher